Pain after wisdom tooth removal
2 months back I got removed my wisdom tooth by dentist as it was not properly coming. Now for last 2 days I am having severe pain and pain starts mostly in the evening.please advice

Hi mam..    First and foremost Intra oral X_ray and opg(Full mouth x_ray) should be taken to rule out the cause... The pain may also due to adjacent tooth caries.... If it is due to adjacent tooth caries then you have to go for simple filling or Root canala treatment depends on extent of lesion
kindly visit dentist immediately for furthur consultation and management

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+169
Chat with a dentist
Please visit your nearest Maxillofacial surgeon
Please get X-ray done and get adjacent tooth checked.
Visit Dentist near you
Hello mam, kindly consult your Dentist and check it with an x-ray, after checking with an x-ray only we can confirm, what could be the diagnosis and the best treatment can be done... Even have to examine any adjacent tooth is decayed...