Pain after Knee replacement surgery
My father undergone knee replacement surgery on Apr 1st and later we did a physiotherapy for 1 month from Apr 8th.. he was fine till last month and suddenly he started getting pain and his knee is swelling whenever he walks for some distance.. we consulted doctor and did some tests and he said everything is good.. but I feel something is wrong and attaching the CRP report that we took last week.. can someone please help me in understanding this report result and is everything normal or anything to worry... Why i am posting here is I already consulted the doctor who did the surgery but not satisfied with his response when we met and after seeing the report... Pls help me in understanding the report🙏

CRP does remain haughty for 6-8 weeks post surgery on and off swelling is also expected post operative You need to see sequential CRP and blood works Clinical finding are most important to judge infection
Apply ice , repeat investigations after 1 week
Take rest and avoid over exertion
Only CRP cannot predict infection post surgery Need more blood tests. (Basic ones). If the patient is loaded with antibiotics, it is quiet possible that blood markers may settle for sometime. Important is clinical symptoms. Which indicate inflammation and probable sub clinical infection.
Consult online with all paperwork.
Recognising or ruling out infection early is key.