Pain above waist
The pain starts 3 months before and now also its paining Can you suggest some medicines, ointment to stop this type of pain
22 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hey,where exactly above waist? If its just musculoskeletal pain ,pain killer like diclofenac is sufficient .If its  pain arising from deeper structure you need to consult surgeon
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?