Waist pain while sneezing
I feel a pain like a muscle pull on the right side of my waist / lower back. It doesn't hurt normally but when I sneeze or cough it does. I have applied volini gel and even taken hot water showers but it is still present. Been almost a week. I am overweight and attended gym for the first time in years, ten days ago doing mostly cardio. Could this be the reason? How do I cure this as I want to get back to the gym? Thanks. For the help

Dr. Saurabh Gupta
General Physician 4 yrs exp Mathura
It will take time as in starting there is always muscle pain during gym in starting phase. Continue your gym but don't do vigorous exercise in starting. Give little time so Start with small exercises and step up slowly. If problem is persisting then you can consult ur local orthopedic doctor.

Back pain around waist area The right side of my waist hurts Rash on left side of waist