Pain above waist rightsid
I am having sort of muscle pain on the right hand side of my body (near to the abdomen) since 2 weeks .please advise
30 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

It is not possible to advise without examining hence it is advisable to see a doctor who can examine you and advise what medicine you can take.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.