Pain above ankle rightleg
She gets a pain bove ankle. Not sure if itoknsu's a muscle catch. It's occurring since last few months. When it comes, goes of in few minutes, but this pain remains even after hours now. Not sure which specialist to be consulted. Please advise
17 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Somanna Malchira
Joint Replacement Surgeon 13 yrs exp Bangalore
Please consult a orthopaedic surgeon
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?