Wt: 85kgs, Height: 5feet 9inches, Eats non-veg How do I reduce my weight so that I can have a normal BMI in 2 months? I play cricket and dance but not regularly. Foodie, lazy

Doctor Answers (1) on Overweight

Dt. Itu Chhabra Gurgaon | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hi, You know the drill when it comes to losing weight: take in fewer calories, burn more calories. But you also know that most diets and quick weight-loss plans don't work as promised. If you're trying to drop a few kg fast, then the expert tip will make it easy for you to lose the weight quickly. If you want to lose weight faster, you'll need to eat less and exercise more. Limiting salt and starches may also mean losing more weight at first -- but that's mostly fluids, not fat.... Hence, Stick to the rules and you will definitely loose weight. #Cut back on sugars and starches. #Eat protein, good fat and vegetables. #Lift weights 3times per week rest days you can go for 30 mins brisk walk. #Drink more water #Choose small meals. #Use small plates. #Take good sleep.