Over wieght and acidic

With my profession do very less physical work n has average food diet ..but has lot of acidic issues and over weight... Need inputs from good dietician who consider my work style and suggest things to help me to come out of this.

Doctor Answers (1) on Over wieght and acidic

Ms. Sadia Sana Hyderabad | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Its looks like you are in IT company. Well if you have acidic issues that simply means you are having irregular meal patterns. I have a simple remedy for you - follow 2 hourly diet i.e. eat something every 2 hours but in minimum quantities. Foods like sprouts, fruit salad, vegetable salad, soups work best for anytime concern at meal time have small quantities of rice/chapati/bajra/poha, etc. Avoid having milk(as you said you are going through acidic issues) rather drink buttermilk - to fulfill calcium requirement of your diet. Any thing you want to ask in detail or need particular diet curriculum consult dietitian for the same.