Over weight

Please give best suggestions to my over weight,how reduce the weight safe way natural and Ayurveda home remedy

Doctor Answers (2) on Over weight

We have specialised medicine prepared for fat loss. This is successful in thousands of people. It works by converting extra fat to glucose and ensures complete consumption of glucose thereby giving you proper fat loss and natural shape correction. With this medicine, you can lose up to 5 kg per month. If you are interested in this treatment, kindly let me know.

Detailed mechanism of action is as follows - - - 
This medicine locates extra fat, transports it to liver. This step gives you inches loss or figure correction. In the next step, the fat is converted to glucose, at this step, your apetite is reduced as your requirements of glucose are fulfilled out of extra fat. This way, dieting becomes very easy. In the next step glucose is utilised in cells as this medicine transports glucose and oxygen inside cell wall where with the help of mitochondria, the glucose is converted to Water and carbon dioxide. The water evaporates through sweat or urine and carbon dioxide is expelled through respiration. This is how fat vanishes and we get weight loss and shape correction.
These tablets are self made and exclusively available at our clinic.
Dr.Omkar Balkrishna Shahapurkar
Cell : 9270777731

Daily yoga exercises for one hour daily.
Always consume lukewarm water.
Avoid overeating at a time.
Avoid fried , oily and junk food items.
For ayurvedic treatment u may consult me privately