Over weight
I want to lose weight as soon as possible. I am also having breathing problems. So I want to know how to lose we weight fast.

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

Loosing weight fast is not constant it bounce back easily. I can help with 4-5 KGS loss in month that too healthy one. Without medications or supplements. Non dash or crash diet. Just. Healthy lifestyle can help u start with some physical activity and have small and frequent meals. Write me for your diet chart

Hello there. Here are a few tips to reduce weight. 1. Drink lots of water. 2. High protein, low carbohydrate diet must be followed. 3. Intake of calories should be less than the daily requirement, and you should get most of the calories from fruits and vegetables. 4. Avoid rice and rice products. Green tea twice a day. 5. Burn more calories than you have taken. Cardio workout must be followed. Any form of excercise which keeps your heart rate raised to a level of 140-150 burns fat effectively. 6. If you are very dedicated and follow all these sincerely you would be able to lose 15kgs in 4 months. All the best. Regards