Over weight
Hi Doctor, my daughter is 13 years old.She is 80kgs.Can you please suggest any diet for her.how can she reduce her weight,

Ms. Nisha Singh
Dietitian/Nutritionist 17 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, I need to know her height, daily pattern etc. to guide you well. But for starters I would suggest that you get her doing some cardio activity like walking, swimming or cycling for about 45 mins daily. Reduce junk foods, deep fried, sweets etc. Giver her more of whole grains and good sources of protein like eggs, chicken, curd, milk, sprouts and nuts. 2 liters of water daily.