Over periods &irregular
My weight is increasing near stomach,I do yoga also but it is not reducing &irregular periods 3 month Once and flow will be 1month 15days,back pain,knees pain. Now I showed for doctor she given DEVIRTY 10 mg tablets & sio care syrup. 1.How to know my problem? 2.I doubt is I'm having thyroid problem? 3.where I have show for this problem? 4.what all diet I should follow?

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Pune

show to gyanac...evalauation through sonography....do thyroid test to rule out that
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Bangalore

If you really want to know the root cause of your problem and heal, please read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practice health feeds. Hope that helps...
Dr. Gayatri Bala Juneja
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 22 yrs exp Delhi
It's a vicious cycle, weight gain leading to irregular cycle which in turn up the weight gain. Get yourself tested for thyroid  (T3 T4 TSH) serum prolactin , fasting and PP insulin, Testosterone and ultrasound also.  If these come normal maybe you should go for aerobics/ cardiovascular exercises along with weight loss under guidance of a dietecian.