Ovary swelling

My ultra sound report shows that my ovary is swellen. And it has developed cysts. At first, after the periods bleeding was faced on a regular interval. And when I consulted a doctor,  she gave some medicines,  after which the bleeding has stopped but there is a constant water discharge. Is it dangerous ?

Doctor Answers (2) on Ovary swelling

hi from your history it looks like you have poly cystic ovary. the bleeding that happened after your periodes has nothing to do with  pcos.it could be midcycle bleeding of ovulatipn possibly your doctor gave some medicines to controle that. you have not said if you ate sexually actove. glassy transparent liquid discharge not smelly os physiological. on the otherhand coloured smelly go to gynaec have an internal swab culture get treated for pelvic infection as a preventive take pap smear and hpv vaccine course to prevent future cancer cervix occurence
Dr. Urvashi Yavalkar Pune | Gynecologist
From what you described... it sounds like you have polycystic ovary. This could lead to irregular bleeding. No need to panic. can be treated. Get an internal / per vaginal examination from gynaecologist to rule out cause of discharge.