Polycystic ovary
I want to know what is polycystic ovary? Is it curable? What are the dangers associated with it.Is it a serious problem?

Hello.., polycystic ovarian syndrome is the most common cause for irregular periods in these days. It's due to hormonal imbalance between LG and FSH. Common symptoms are irregular periods, hirsutism, weight gain.. It's long term problem.. Reduction in weight shows significant improvement in pcos... Difficulty in pregnancy is common problem with pcos.
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
Yes it is a serious issue. Please read my blog on PCOS. Hope that helps.