Osteoporosis
My mother has low bone density(High risk of fracture)(Osteoporosis). We consulted 2 doctors and one suggested Forteo and other one Terifrac. Please let me know if there is any difference and also which one is better injection to be used. Also she has used terifrac for 6 months and I'd want to know if that is okay or should it be changed to Forteo?

These are expensive meds, You can go for zolfos injections once a year for 3 yrs to treat osteoporosis. Consult your ortho.
Both are teriparatide brands and either can be used

Symptoms of osteoporosis in knees Osteoporosis treatment drugs Symptoms of osteoporosis