Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis. .dexa score -3 Severe pain in rt shoulder. C3c4c5 spine pain MRI OF SPINE DONE Adv MRI Of shoulder now. .should I get it done? Is it safe.? Im taking osteofo capsules. ..1 /week Us the line of treatment correct? What should I do for shoulder pain problem?

Hi....., The goal of treatment of osteoporosis is the prevention of bone fractures by reducing bone loss or, preferably, by increasing bone density and strength.... none of the available treatments for osteoporosis are complete cures osteoporosis.....The treatment options will be based on a number of factors, such as your age and the results of your DXA scan... take regular exercise, eat healthy including foods rich in calcium and vitamin D... make lifestyle changes, such as quit smoking and reduce your alcohol consumption.....