Orthodontics treatment
I want yo know which plates are better ceremic or steel..my dentist is offerring me ceremic plate at 25k and steel at 22 ..its only the price difference or its..better to go with pure ceremic plates.plz suggest i m 25 years old..which method will b more effective..and fir what time i ll have to wear this plates.

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..if you don't want metallic smile then you need ceramic braces. If you want faster results and not much bothered about metal then metal braces. Regards
Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla
Oral Pathologist 11 yrs exp Faridabad

Ceramic braces are normally chosen by the patients because they are more aesthetic and inconspicuous from a distance..... nonetheless, the treatment protocol and the end result will be exactly the same whether you go for metal braces or ceramic ones...... Regards.....
Dr. Reena Tuteja
Dentist 13 yrs exp Raipur

As such There will be no effect on it's effectiveness ceramic is good aesthetically Time period of the treatment depends on the type of malocclusion severity of proclination crowding etc
Dr. Avinash Sahu
Dentist 6 yrs exp Dharwad
Hi, there is only difference of plates, in either of the brackets the treatment will be same, result will be same, but ceramic ones have more esthetic value, means it looks good as compared to metal. Thanks