Open surgery/ Laproscopy?
I have a large twisted right ovarian cyst of 11.6x7.9x10.0cm. Please provide recommendations on type of surgery (open/laproscopy) suits for me. The reason for asking the question is that, I have two kids and for both under gone for c-section. Due to this my skin texture has became delicate.

Hello, I understand your feeling. Based on the situation you're laparoscopic shoUld be suiting you because yo have already undergone two sections before. So it would be better if your go with laparoscopic procedure because your abdominal may become weak if your undergo open surgery again. Thank you