Got ovarian cyst
Ovarian cyst is around 4cm in size and having a bit abdominal to remove cyst ? Please advice
329 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hello there. Consult a gynaecologist. Because we need to see what kind of cyst it is. Because larger cysts are less likely to go away on its own. And treatment may require if the cyst grows further. Since its already 4 cms, it may not resolve on its own.. Therefore consult a gynaecologist in person. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Ovarian pain both sides Symptoms of abdominal cysts
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.