Open pores

Mam I have open pores on my chin and forehead.Please give me a solution. And it is visible. I have used all home remedies no use.
views-icons 63 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Open pores

doctor profile image
Dr. Pradeep Kumari
15 yrs. of exp | Pune | Dermatologist
It will need an evaluation  by dermatologist. If open pores only certain  creams will help you  to improve the appearance.  If they are scars, you will need scar reduction  procedures. If your home remedies  are exhausyed and not seeing any change; it is time to seek expert help
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?