Only right side swollen tonsil
My previous concern was inflamed papillae touches right side swollen tonsil and it causes irritation and discomfort. Dr. Saloni mehta mam asked whether i have any other symptoms like running nose, throat pain.. Actually I don't have any symptoms like throat pain, running nose etc. My right side tonsil has swollen and inflamed papillae is touching that and causing me irritation. Kindly suggest me what to do

Yes place take a consultation with the madam...

Do betadine mouth gargles diluted in leukwarm water. And get one consultation done where the ENT doctor can see your throat.