Ondem md medicine fine??

I am 20 weeks pregnant and still having morning sickness. Doctor prescribed periset md 4 mg for vomit problem!! However, not getting here in Delhi. A Friend suggested ONDEM MD instead. Is it fine to take??

Doctor Answers (4) on Ondem md medicine fine??

Dr. Mamta Pattnayak
13 yrs. of exp | Gurgaon | Gynecologist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hi, in pregnancy morning sickness is common.to avoid it take small frequent meals.you can have ondem ,its safe.
Dr. Astha Jain Mathur
7 yrs. of exp | Indore | Gynecologist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Dear Practo User, Yes , it's fine to use it for few days if your vomiting is not settling, but in case it persists ,kindly see your Doctor. Also keep a record of amount and colour of your vomiting, any associated signs such as headache, blurring of vision , epigastric pain, acidity , bloating , it will help in deciding further management plan.
Dr. Rita Bakshi
31 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Hello, Morning sickness is common during pregnancy. ONDEM MD is fine. Also, keep a check on the color of your vomiting or symptoms like acidity and abdominal bloating. If you experience any unfavorable symptoms then visit your obstetrician immediately. You can also visit my centre International Fertility Centre located in Green Park, New Delhi for further evaluation. You can mail me your contact details to reach you.
Dr. Sowmya Rai
8 yrs. of exp | Mumbai | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
You can also try tb emiset 4mg