Ondem md medicine fine??

I am 20 weeks pregnant and still having morning sickness. Doctor prescribed periset md 4 mg for vomit problem!! However, not getting here in Delhi. A Friend suggested ONDEM MD instead. Is it fine to take??

Dr. Mamta Pattnayak
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Gurgaon

Hi, in pregnancy morning sickness is common.to avoid it take small frequent meals.you can have ondem ,its safe.
Dr. Astha Jain Mathur
Gynecologist 7 yrs exp Indore

Dear Practo User, Yes , it's fine to use it for few days if your vomiting is not settling, but in case it persists ,kindly see your Doctor. Also keep a record of amount and colour of your vomiting, any associated signs such as headache, blurring of vision , epigastric pain, acidity , bloating , it will help in deciding further management plan.
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, Morning sickness is common during pregnancy. ONDEM MD is fine. Also, keep a check on the color of your vomiting or symptoms like acidity and abdominal bloating. If you experience any unfavorable symptoms then visit your obstetrician immediately. You can also visit my centre International Fertility Centre located in Green Park, New Delhi for further evaluation. You can mail me your contact details to reach you.
Dr. Sowmya Rai
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 9 yrs exp Mumbai
You can also try tb emiset 4mg