Oligohydramnios during 5 mnth of pregncy
Hlo dr,In my anomaly scan i got to know abt oligohydramnios,my dr prescribed argipreg and astymin m forte,what else can I do to increase the level?does drinking this increase the level?This is my report,my anomaly scan not done due to lack of water.

Consult
Follow ur doctors advice
Drink Atleast 2 to 3 litres of water every day and repeat scan in 2 weeks
You can drink coconut water as well and also Arg sachets with water and take rest. Repeat scan after 2 weeks and consult your gynacologist
No drinking water will not increase the amount of liquor The water u drink will not add on to be the liquor volume The liquor is formed due to the Secretions of the baby Follow ur drs advise Repeat ultrasound after 2 weeks