Obstructive Sleep Apnea
I am suffering from for that I have purchased an automatic cpap machine..but I am not being able to set the air pressure. Which doctor specializes in this regard?
28 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello kindly consult anaesthesiologist for your further queries. ...............
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?