Obssesive OCD
Sir I have and ocd problem I don't know way I do all this stupid things but when I do all this I feel like everything around me is in my favour like I love using num 5,9 and hate num 4,8 if I see any where num 4,8 I don't know I don't feel anything right I get irritated like if I don't see num 9,5 it all go wrong please help me I also have some more ocd problem

Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, the difficulties that you perceive with specific numbers appears to be magical thinking which may be part of obsessive compulsive symptoms. Since you also report other obsessive symptoms, my sincere advice for you is to seek a psychiatric consultation at the earliest. The psychiatrist will evaluate your mental health in details and assess for a conclusive diagnosis. In case OCD is established, then the model of treatment is likely to be a combination of medication and psychological intervention. Such a treatment model has proven effectiveness and is the gold standard. Hope this helps you.. Best wishes for your recovery..