Obsessive Compulsive Diso

I was diagnosed with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder but I didn't finish medication course prescribed. Now I have moved to Ahmedabad, please tell me which doctor to consult for OCD. It's really tough. Any firsthand experiences are welcome.
views-icons 29 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Obsessive Compulsive Diso

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, I understand your problem. This is volatile type of condition where stop taking medication y poo u need to start the treatment from very first. But do not worry will have to consult a psychiatrist for the continuation of treatment. Just plot a psychiatrist on practo and consult him. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?