Obsessive compulsion

I fear that i have obsessive compulsive disorder. I cannot resist the anxiety if things are not done my way. I do not like my things being touched or moved even for a cm. I cannot resist the anger and anxiety if things change from the way i wanted. I cannot sleep until i put them back the way i want.i spend hours in cleaning and arranging things because of which i am not able to have a social life. Stress and tension makes me more agressive. I check every thing for not less than five times. I do not get satisfaction unles i do so. I dont use my own stuff with a fear if getting them spoiled. I wash my hands repeatedly for no reason till i feel they are cleaned.is der any way to get this treated? What is the reason for the occurance of such behaviour?

Doctor Answers (2) on Obsessive compulsion

Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Hello systematic, yes it's a classic symptoms of OCD, still as it is bothering you a lot and coming into your awareness a day sometimes some amount of hurt or il feeling on others around you , definitely you require counselling to overcome this. Seek an expert and resolve it.
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.. Well it seems like you have typically te symptoms of ocds...yes definitely you need to consult a psychiatrist and also need a good counselling as in how to control all the symptoms. ...do not worry...an sure you can overcome it...first casually take a counseling session then if required we shall pit you on treatment...thank you