Obesity problem
My weight increasing day by day, whenever my routine is very busy I do work out and always take light good.

Dr. Geetika Bansal
Homeopath 19 yrs exp Delhi

Start weight management program with us. Book an appointment and you will get a call back for details of the program. It is especially designed for 30+ women.
Dr. Raksha Nandagudi
Dietitian/Nutritionist 9 yrs exp Bangalore
If you are already following diet and exercise, then there should be some other underlying cause for weight gain. Harmonal imbalances r a common cause for weight gain, check your thyroid profile and meet a doctor who can help you find out the root cause. Then you can easily prevent further weight gain. If there is nothing evident, then meet a dietician and know where u r going wrong. Further calm down. If stressed , nothing can be a worst cause than that. Take care.
Dr. Vinay Kumar M (PT)
Acupuncturist 6 yrs exp Hyderabad
In TCM & Ayurveda obesity is considered as "Phlegm-dampness " , "Kaph dosh" respectively. There are a dozen reasons for this Dampness which would be beyond the scope of explanation in this reply. Phlegm is like stagnition of body fluid due to slow metabolic activity in the body which might be lifestyle, eating habits & sometimes inherent through parents as well. Consumption of stale cold, salty & milk rich foods could aggravate it further. In both TCM & Ayurveda we see the root cause rather than the bulky areas. Consult any Ayurvedic / acupuncturist for better results.