Obesity,low metabolism
There's a drastic increase in my weight.i also take epileptic medicines twice a day.my metabolism is very low so i am scare of eating much.My problem areas are bust,belly and arms..please suggest me a good routine so that i can lose weight in a month.

Ms. Itu Chhabra
Dietitian/Nutritionist 8 yrs exp Noida

Hi, drastic increase in weight calls for an an doc appointment... Well a good balanced diet of carbohydrate, protein, fruits and vegetables will help with a regular brisk walk of 30 mins twice daily will help.

Medicine to speed up metabolism How to increase metabolism for teenage