Nutrition deficiency
I have nutrition deficiency and my friends suggested me to use herbalife products... Is it safe to use herbalife products and I started using it from 5 days and I feel a bit active than before... But I have a little fear of using it. Can you please give me your inputs on this, which will help me a lot.

Dr. Shobha Krishna
Psychiatrist 18 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi Pls do not take any medication without consultation by a doctor be it ayurveda or allopathic The side effects of products you specify May not yet be known .You also seem to have low hemoglobin pls consult a Physician to find the cause for anemia and treatment, Including your nutritional supplements pls get from a medical professional
Dr. Anjendra R Targe
Psychiatrist 8 yrs exp Pune
Hi, What kind of nutrition deficiency is it that you have? Kindly do not take any medication without consulting with a doctor.
Hi, they are ayurvedic products. Generally no side effects will be encountered by those products..