Not able to make friends

I'm 22 female , I think I'm depressed because I don't have friends , I'm not able to find friends in real world, neither in my college nor in office, I think my nature is not good or they don't find it. But to share some things or to talk to someone I usually take help from Internet, I have met lots of people on social media ie on dating sites, I'm friends with few of them and we've met in person. 2-3 are really good friends of mine but they all are boys , I don't know why I can't make girl friends.
views-icons 40 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Not able to make friends

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there we understand your feeling and your condition it will be very hard on us if we do not have any friends. You should notice that if we.do not have any friends then we are robe blamed not others any how. You just need to interact first and take a step forward for friendship that is friendship builds. Stick to them talk to them obviously they will start liking you. Thank you