Not losing weight
Not losing weight even after working out . Kindly help me out with diet . So that I will be able to maintain

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 34 yrs exp Kolkata
If your problems have not yet been solved you may contact me through Practo dumdum Kolkata for your characterized treatment
Dr. Farhan Nadaf
Homeopath 4 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello there, It is always advisable for a person to have a balanced diet as well good workout. In diet avoid heavy meal but maintain your calorie requirement by adding fruits and oats to it. Avoid rice and fats, and most importantly avoid sleeping soon after meal. If possible join gym or fitness club with a trainer. If you're of non-veg diet then avoid fried stuff and shift to boiled. Hope this helps If any further information is required then please feel free to ask or you can always schedule appointment for face to face conversation.