Not getting sleep
From last two days I'm unable to sleep. When I tried to close my eyes something is running in my mind. Please suggest me.. Whether I need to consult psychiatric

Dr. Lakshmi T Rajan (PhD)
Counselling Psychologist 8 yrs exp Chennai

Dear friend, Since you are not getting sleep for just 2 days, just think over what has happened in the last ,2 days that has troubled you. It might be because of that. Practice relaxation techniques. If the problem persists. Please consult a psychotherapist. Visit www.mastermindfoundation.com Wishes.
Dr. Antara Gupta
Neuropsychiatrist 13 yrs exp Aligarh

Sleep will come anyways. Its natural. Don't try deliberately.  You can try zolpidem 10 mg for a day and see. Its safe .
Dr. Akhil Chopra
Neuropsychiatrist 6 yrs exp Jalandhar
As these symptoms are from 2 days only it suggests some kind of an acute stress that you are going through and not a major psychiatric disorder. Try to meditate, distract yourself, avoid day time sleep and any caffeine containing drinks at night. Try to figure out what's weighing on your mind and resolve it. Your symptoms should subside. However, if not relieved then consult a psychiatrist