Not gaining muscles
I have been doing regular exercise since last six months but still I am not able to lift heavy weights and not gaining muscles. Do I need to take any type of supplement for increasing stamina, strength and gaining muscles? If yes, then please suggest which type of supplement should be taken?

Hello, have meals at regular intervals, don't skip meals , have meat ,ghee, egg, fish etc... do exercise daily ,sleep well ,avoid worries Don't take any medicines b,supplements to gain weight . It can harm you. Start from lifting light weights and gradually increase it. It's better to go with gym trainer's advice.

Massive muscle gain workova Testosterone cypionate muscle gain Muscle tech mass gainer