Not feeling well
Sharp headaches that last 2 minutes as well as headaches lasting hours, nasious, panic attacks, loss of appitite, reflux, burning feeling in my throat, feeling down, have experienced an echoing noise in my ears that hurts but that feeling isnt constant. Have had these symptoms for a week so far

Consult physian to rule out any medical conditions and the reasons for your physical state. And for your panic attacks I would want to know are you having them because of your physical conditions if yes than it's ok.. else consult a psychiatrist/psychologist for your self