Not eating food properly

My 1.3years old son is not taking food properly since few days....Just to see he is not dehydrated I am somehow managing to give fruits and fruit juices,milkshakes milk and tender coconut.What might be the reason and what should I do

Doctor Answers (2) on Not eating food properly

Dr. Trupti Shetty Pune | Pediatrician
Toddlers are fussy eaters. They will go through phases when they eat well and also through some when they refuse everything. Don't worry, if it's just a phase he will outgrow it. In the meanwhile, try offering him variety of new foods if u think he's bored of the same old foods. U can also try deworming, if it's not been done already
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, I understand your concern of yours towards your son. If a child us not taking his feeds properly then it should be of any condition like fever, cold, stomach ache, burning urination, or any other discomfort. But if the baby is fine without all these then we need to concentrate on the surroundings that he plays because if he find anything on floor and he keeps in putting them in his mouth. And also now reduce the juice feeds and start giving him semi liquid diet. Meanwhile take him to children specialist. Thank you