Not eating baby
My baby is 1yr Nd 3 month old..she isn't eating properly...Nd not drinking cow milk properly...before she was having well.. recently she got fever after that..she lost weight Nd not having any food or drinks properly...wat can I do to increase her weight Nd make her eat more Nd good..? She isn't sleeping also nit properly...wakes up every 2 hrs...how to give her a sound sleep?

Please mention her height and weight. There is no safe medicine to increase weight. Kids eat as much as they need for growth. So no need to worry. Not eating is a temporary phase at this age. In a few days, she will start eating. Sound sleep is related to what activity is done in last 1 hour before sleep. Create a calm environment, sing her a lullaby. No mobiles, tv etc.