Not able to take a good sleep.
Hello, i am not able to take a good sleep. After coming from clg in afternoon i sleep at 4 pm for a while and i get up in may be 30-40 mins suddenly and at that time heart beats are very fast. Don't know what thing is bothering me. Again in night i sleep around 11 and get up suddenly around 2 and then again at 5 or 6 am. This continues the whole night. Not able to get a peaceful sleep. Please help, i cannot understand what's happening with me.

Hello. As you mentioned above sleep disturbances could be of biological reason or could  be of psychological reasons. We need to have  details discussion over it for diagnosis.. Homoeopathic medicine and few counseling sessions will help you   Assure results you would seen 3weeks We conduct online consultation and medicine provided through our courier services.. Happy to help you Regards Dr Poonam
Hello practo user I can understand the difficulty you are facing due to your sleep disturbances. There can be an underlying stressful situation which could be contributing to these issues. You can follow these practices for better sleep hygiene - try and take a warm shower before bed, have relaxing tea at night , try and talk to a close family member or friend , avoid taking long naps in the afternoon , practice deep breathing and meditation.  It is advisable that you seek help from a clinical psychologist for better understanding of your case and formulation of a treatment plan through regular psychotherapy sessions.  You can also reach out to me through the practo app for any further help or guidance.
consult a clinical psychologist
practice better sleep hygiene practice, relaxing activities at night, try and maintain sleeping patterns , avoid heavy meals or caffeine at night
dont sleep in afternoon at all. it could be stress which is causing some anxiety. I believe you should discuss your concerns in detail with a mental health professional to gain an insight about nature of problem and ways to overcome it through psychotheraputic techniques Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling Connect with me through practo Follow my Facebook page "the Cloud Door" for mental health issues All the best Seek help for early recovery
I think, you are concerned about some behavior of yours, Or, for not taking some actions which you wish you should. I suggest you to consult a psychologist for a better clarity and understanding about yourself.
Hi Sir. Thanks for seeking help here. Don't worry...you may have anxiety attacks or panic attacks....it's not necessary that there will be always a thought will trigger it. Multiple biological reason are there for such attacks. I suggest you, take few days anxiolytic and stop gradually... if Yoga and exercise and relaxation techniques are not helping.
JPMR learn from YouTube and start practicing daily...