Not able to concieve

Hi me and my husband trying to conceive for the last 4 months but still not yet conceived.I m worried so much n my all reports are normal there is no problem.

Dr. Mamta Pattnayak
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Gurgaon

Hi, if your reports r normal then try at least..6months to 1 yr .Do husband semen analysis .Do timed intercourse in the days of ovulation. Or you can come to meet so that you know everything clear .preconceptions blood test which need to do before also. Don't worry,  good luck.
Dr. Umesh Narshinbhai Thakkar
Gynecologist 23 yrs exp Ahmedabad

you says my all reports are normal,may i know your husband's semen parameter and your all reports what you have undergone so i can guide you properly.
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, Since how long are you married? Have you missed your periods? You should try for at least 1 year trying to conceive naturally. If it has been more than one year of trying to conceive then visit an infertility specialist and get you and your husband investigated to rule out any infertility issues. You can visit our clinic International Fertility Centre, a leading IVF clinic, located in New Delhi so that I can guide you better. You can also mail your contact details so that I can get in touch with you.