Nostra cr 10mg tablet uses...
Am planning for laproscopic sterilization by next month my doctor prescribed me nostra cr 10mg tablet twice a day...wts d use of dis tablet... Will it delay my periods or it will help to induce my periods? I started to take dis tablet on 18th of my menstruation cycle today am in 27th day n my doctor has prescribed d tablet for 15days...when can I expect my periods?

Hi there, nostra ncr is progesterone medicine. Once you stop it and only then you will get your menses. As such it is not required for the Operation if you were having normal regular menses. Personally I would suggest not to get any operation in this pandemic It's risky. You can wait for few more months till it gets settled. Till then you can use other methods of contraception.
You will get your periods within 3 to 10 days after last tablet, nothing to worry.
Sterilisation is not recommended during the pandemic
Nostra cr is a contraceptive
Ask your doctor and use oral contraceptive in place of surgery
It a progesterone support for u! By giving it for 15 days the doctor has given u added progesterone supplement! The day u stop it , u are expected to get withdrawal bleeding with 1 week! So do take it