Nose blockage and tonsil stones
I am frequently having nose blockages and tonsil stones. Frequency be like 15 to 20 days. Antibiotics relieves the symptoms, but it repeats again. Consulted many a times, but only to repeat with antibiotics. I have gastric issues which also creates problem. 2 years ago, diagnosed with Sinusitis. What I should do? Please guide.

Tonsil stones are formed when food lodges in the deep crypts of tonsils followed by calcium deposits over them leading to stones it has nothing to do with sinusitis ... Detailed history needed for meds regarding sinus treatment plz consult ur ent doctor
ent doctor consult
warm saline gargles for throat, steam inhalation for nose

Recurrent throat infection could be due to sinusitis.  And the sinusitis could be constant due to your nose block , however your tonsil stones r not related.
take a online consultation for detailed medication to be prescribed