Normal or C-sectin

Dear sir/ madam, Which delivery is best for mother and baby. Whether is it normal or C-section. Please let me know.
views-icons 47 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (3) on Normal or C-sectin

Dr. Rita Bakshi Delhi | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Hello, Normal delivery is usually preferred. Your obstetrician will examine you and your baby and then will suggest you the best option accordingly. There is nothing to worry about.
Dr. Mamta Pattnayak Gurgaon | Gynecologist
Hi, normal delivery is best for both. But it depends upon your and your baby condition. Your gynaecologist will tell you according to your condition in labor.
There r certain conditions which leads to prior indication of cesarean section.
If everything is fine in your case, go for regular walk, do yoga, squating exercises, normal delivery will be easy.
Dr. Mamatha Devi S Bangalore | Gynecologist
What ever may occur ....the gynaecologist will inform you....if it's normal ....all parameters of mother and baby are normal and if is fine without any distress
If the pelvis is good enough
If the mother is fit enough to go through normal deliVery then she'll have it.
There are about ten criteria by which it is decided.
I don't think you can choose......please take the advise of the gynaecologist ....she knows best
After all its dealing with 2lives and all doctors want to do their best to be blessed by the patients and God.....nothing is done on purpose.