Non Retractable Foreskin
I cannot retract foreskin due to the tight frenulum. Upon the erection my foreskin does not go back completely since it's attached with a skin at the back of the head of penis. Due to this I am unable to do sex and my family is looking a girl for me. I cannot share this problem with anyone. Kindly tell for how much time I would be required to rest in hospital post frenuloplasty/circumcision and charges of it (rough idea). My condition is similar to the attached picture.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  First of all you should definitely get it checked out by a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management.  This is not a big thing. If you get any procedure done, you can walk out from the hospital the next day. Nothing to worry. Nothing major. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Vijay Abbot
Sexologist 43 yrs exp Delhi
V. It is 100% normal as seen in image.no need for anything. It is natural attached to stop the skin upto that point. It should not go beyond that joint point. If you upper top skin is going moving easily then no problem. If dkin is tight & not moving then use coconut oil as lubricant to mske smooth move few times up down few times few days. Else at last general surgeon eill rrctify in day care.