No sleep since a month
I'm having chronic insomnia want to sleep pls help, I can't sleep for 2 hours max, experiencing weakness. No stress but something goes on in mind so heavy mind and eyes. Pls consult doctor I want to sleep after taking sleeping pills, Sove IT Zolfresh etc. I still can't sleep

Insomnia can be a symptom of underlying psychiatric illness like depression and anxiety.
Complete psychiatric evaluation and medical treatment necessary
Sleep hygiene and breathing exercises
Difficulties in sleep need a proper evaluation.
Consult a Psychiatrist online
Do not take OTC sleep medications for chronic insomnia. Rebound insomnia is a very common issue.