No sex life

My husband is not having sex with me. It's been more then a year but we Hardly had 10times. When ever I asked him to make love he always turns me down. N even if we have its hardly 10mins n I never feel satisfied. I talked with him but he is never interested in this topic. To your surprise it's a love marriage.. I am not able to satisfy my basic sexual desire. There is not even a. Lip kiss shared between us.

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello,  I know sex is part of marriage.  In spite of of that yours is a love marriage, he is not interested means there is some issue within him. May be some psychological issue which is creating a mental block. Please visit a Family  Counsellor and get it resolved.
Dr. Lakshmi T Rajan
Counselling Psychologist 14 yrs exp Chennai

Hello friend, Since you have said that it is a love marriage and also you have talked about this to him, it is better you consult a therapist or doctor. Wishes
Dr. Priyanka Yadav
Psychiatrist 13 yrs exp Delhi
Dear User Sex is an important part of a marriage and it's good to see you are concerned about it. You both need to consult a psychiatrist specialising in sexology for evaluation and treatment. This is a very common problem faced by couples and treatable with the right help.