Isomaniac , sex addict
I am 23 year old married woman. My husband is not so much active in his sex life and i am vice versa. Which makes me feel irritated and angry at times. What should i do to control this feeling as my husband can't b dat much active. Because of this i cant sleep till late night
1907 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 15 yrs exp Bangalore
hello your problem needs to be addressed in a couple therapy setting. sometime understanding each others needs is all it takes to  overcome each others problem and this can be addressed marital or couple therapy
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.