No pregnancy from 5 years

I got married in 2011 in 5 months i got pregnant it leaded to miscarriage and after 2 years again it miscarriage till date2016 am not conceived .i got follicular study and another test and doctor said my tubes are not blocked everything is clear.more over now a days my cervical is becoming dry while my ovulation time(2 days before egg release) and body temp is going high.to become pregnant fastly suggest me one best method

Doctor Answers (2) on No pregnancy from 5 years

Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
You can surely  conceive and have a healthy  baby if you choose to heal your  body. Miscarriage  is a sign of unhealthy  body and imbalanced hormones. If you  really  want  to  know  the root cause of your problem,  please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. M.H. Abinaya Chennai | Gynecologist
Before answering your question l have few doubts to be cleared You said you had miscarriage twice At which month of pregnancy you had miscarriage and did the heartbeat appear at that time And what about your husband semen analysis report Is it normal Did your doctor do special tests like karyotyping and APLA screening Please answer these questions so that your doubts can be clarified