No dreams while sleeping

I used to take marijuana daily for three years .. because of it i had some mental illness .. it means i cant able to sleep well .. if i try to sleep mid of it i woke and got sewering .. i consult phsycartist . they prescribe me ativan 1mg.. after that i relieved from that problem .. but now a days i didnt get any dreams while sleeping .. if i dream i wake suddenly .. is this sense any disorder ..

Doctor Answers (2) on No dreams while sleeping

Ms. Raisa Luther Hyderabad | Psychologist
Hello, you can consult your psychiatrist once more. If you feel rested after waking up then nothing to worry. If you feel you're having problems in daily activities, make sure you go back to your doctor.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi..... Exercise and stay active. Activity helps promote a good night's sleep. Get at least 20 to 30 minutes of vigorous exercise daily at least five to six hours before bedtime... Avoid or limit caffeine and alcohol and don't use nicotine. All of these can make it harder to sleep. Avoid caffeine after lunchtime. Avoiding alcohol can help prevent restless sleep and frequent awakenings..