No clear sight

My eye sight is not static. At time my specs is helpful. But at Times its giving blur feel. Kindly suggest on what needs to be done

Doctor Answers (3) on No clear sight

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal Sangrur | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
There is no medication or food for improving eyesight or to get rid of glasses. If not interested in glasses then you can try a. Contact lens b. Lasik laser as your age is now 26 years so your number will not increase now whether you wear glasses or not as number becomes stable at age of 18-20 yrs. Having said that I advise you to eat balanced diet including green vegetables and seasonal fruits for keeping eyes and body healthy. As you are not comfortable with contact lens then go for lasik. Lasik is a very easy and painless procedure. If you want to get rid of glasses then go for lasik.
Dr. Neera Agrawal Delhi | Ophthalmologist
You will need to come for check up. There can be several issues with your eyes like Power not correctly checked, eye muscle weakness Or a Corneal disease called Keratoconus. You must see an eye surgeon as soon as possible Preferably a Cornea surgeon
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..
Well it's better you get your sight checked with an ophthalmologist once as we need to see once...make sure the your specs are clear and doesn't have scratches...maintain it well....I don't think it should be much if a problem...thank you
meet an ophthalmologist