Nightfall dreaming
I have one nightfall in dream like doing sex with boy and I'm also boy is this any problem or not if yes then what should I do for avoid it.

Hello, there can be many reasons for the problem.. Detailed discussion of the problem is needed... Counselling therapy is needed.. You can also contact me on my private chat or directly in my clinic. We can send you the medicines by courier. My website: www.kayakalpinternational.com
No need to worry for one off situation.. Many heterosexual people sometimes get turned on by same sex. It it persists and is disturbing your personal and professional life then you may need counselling and therapy.
Consult online. You need proper guidance and assistance. Feel free to reach out.
Such things are common in this age group. No problem not to worrie
Take proper knowledge and Counselling advice Chat online for guidance evaluation and support
It's an expression of the unconscious wishes, it's normal